OWA logon problem

  • From: "Ben" <benjude@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:29:12 -0600

Hi,

Need help. I setup a FE/BE for OWA. The front-end is behind a winproxy
firewall. Internally, OWA access is working but is not working from the
internet. For test purposes, opened port80 on the firewall and I  got a
logon box, but upon entering the account & password it takes too long to
load. All I got was the OWA logo and a few icons on the left side and a
'327843' but still the same. Also dismounted the stores on the front-end.
Is there anything I'm missing in the configuration. Pls. advise. Thanks.