OWA Logon Screen Error

  • From: "Devon Harding - GTHLA" <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:26:25 -0400

Hi, When I followed your instructions for creating a logon screen for
owa 2000,
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/A_Logon_Screen_For_MS_Exchange_2000_
Outlook_Web_Access.html  I get the following error after I click
'Submit'

Response object error 'ASP 0156 : 80004005'

Header Error

/OWALogon.asp, line 5

The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP
header modifications must be made before writing page content.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

_____________________

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

954-858-1600

dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not
copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any
person.