No offline address list is available to download.

  • From: "Joseph Ledwidge" <joe@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:07:23 -0000

When I try to create an offline address list on a client PC I get a sync
problem the only error message I receive is

13:12:38 Microsoft Exchange offline address book
13:12:38        0X80004005

I get the following error message on the server when the server attempts to
create the list.

OALGen encountered error [0x80040402] while calculating this OAL.  This OAL
will not be available for client download.

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to fix this problem??

Regards,

Joe Ledwidge,
Systems Manager,
MPI - Metal Powders International,