RE: No offline address list is available to download.

  • From: "Robert Pouleijn" <rpouleijn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:14:13 +0100

Take a look at the attached Microsoft articles, they could help.

Question: Did you ever change the default address lists at any time?? because
if you did you might have a big problem. I had the same events logged after
changing some of the default address lists and Microsoft recommended a clean
install of Exchange. They said that you never should change or delete the
default lists!! so why have the option available in the first place??!!!

Robert