No access to shared calendar after migration

  • From: hsolgaard@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 06:57:32 -0600

We've migrated from Exchange2000 (OldEX) to Exchange2003 (NewEX). OldEX
sits in an org belonging to our Win2K AD (OldAD) - NewEX sits in an org
belonging to our new Win2K3 AD (NewAD). (There's a trust in place between
OldAD and NewAD)

All the permissions to the mailboxes have migrated across as required.
This means that UserA can log on to his migrated account in NewEX using
both his OldAD and his NewAD account.
When UserA logs onto his mailbox using his OldAD account, he gets this
problem (i.e. he can only see other peoples calendars if they have granted
"default" "reviewer" access, even when UserA has been granted i.e.
"owner")
If UserA logs on to his mailbox using his NewAD account - everything works
fine!

Thanks in advance!