RE: Need your thoughts

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:12:28 +0100

Well, you will be able to configure your front-end IIS with the steps
described in the book. But if you don`t run an ISA server at all, you
probably do not want to buy a whole book about it ;-)

Did not want to kick the whole OWA topic out, since this is a very important
topic and IMHO is a must-have on an exchange related book! I just wanted to
mention, that if someone needs immediately help regarding OWA publishing and
probably thinks about ISA server, there is a book already out for sale.

BTW: Saw a "RPC through HTTP tunnel demo" with ISA server and Exchange
2003... Don`t know if that`s possible without ISA.

Greets,
Christian

http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library:
http://www.ntfaxfaq.com