RE: NDRs and Bad Mail

  • From: "basitinfo" <binfo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:40:14 -0600

I had this problem before, what you have to do is just check your logs to get
the ip address of that computer who is sending you these emails and best way is
to block the ip on the firewall level. Else you can go inside the exchange
enterprise and you can put the decline filter on that Ip address

Basit