[ExchangeList] Re: NDR 4.4.7 Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:47:49 -0000

Hi,

Please have a look at the below, it can be any of the below issue.

1)       Network connectivity issues

2)       You might be blocked by Remote server

3)       Try to telnet 25 to the remote server and see what the response
you can see?

4)       Do you use ISP Smart Host for delivering Emails or you got own
SMTP server?

5)       Finally Check the DNS. ( check FQDN is valid for SMTP Virtual
server)

If the issue will not resolve please increase the Diagnosis logging for
MSExchange Transport.

Cheers!!!

Prabhu

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI  |  System Analyst|  Enterprise Computing Group

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |
Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 7594828

and its attachments from all computers.