RE: Mx problems...

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:12:54 -0400

I did an Nslookup, this is what I get. Is this the old server?

C:\>nslookup -type=any hirschelectronics.com

Non-authoritative answer:
hirschelectronics.com   internet address = 69.0.169.126
hirschelectronics.com   nameserver = ns1.proaxiscorporation.com
hirschelectronics.com   nameserver = ns12.proaxiscorporation.com
hirschelectronics.com
        primary name server = ns1.proaxiscorporation.com
        responsible mail addr = hosting.proaxiscorporation.com
        serial  = 2003031930
        refresh = 3600 (1 hour)
        retry   = 600 (10 mins)
        expire  = 86400 (1 day)
        default TTL = 3600 (1 hour)
hirschelectronics.com   MX preference = 10, mail exchanger =
mail.hirschelectron
ics.com

ns1.proaxiscorporation.com      internet address = 64.239.15.62
ns12.proaxiscorporation.com     internet address = 64.239.16.62
mail.hirschelectronics.com      internet address = 64.48.249.92