Migration from ISA2000 to ISA2004

  • From: "Nabil, Ahmed" <anmahmou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:29:47 +0200

Dear All,

We are planning a migration from ISA2000 to ISA 2004, each is on a
different machine. My problem is with the OWA Service and certificates.
Currently we are publishing the OWA from an Exchange 2003 via the ISA
2000. How can I move or migrate these configurations, setting and
certificates to ISA2004 ?

Any advice, tips/tricks or documents regarding this point ?

Thanks,

Ahmed

Disclaimer:
The Information contained in this transmission may be confidential
and legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and delete
this transmission and all copies.
Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely by the author and not
necessarily those of PGESCo.
PGESCo is not responsible for any political, religious, racial or partisan
opinion
in any correspondence conducted by its domain users. Therefore, any such
opinion
expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said correspondence is not
to be interpreted as that of PGESCo.