Re: Migration from ISA2000 to ISA2004

  • From: "Tony.Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:40:17 -0500

Ahmed,
You may not know about the www.Isaserver.org site. You may wanna become a member of that forum and post your ISA 2000 and 2004 server questions there. Most of the ISA gurus check that forum all the time. They may be able to help you with your problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nabil, Ahmed" <anmahmou@xxxxxxxxxx>