RE: Migrating from Unix BSD to Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Indra Chandrakalum" <chandrakalum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 22:11:20 -0600

Thanks Richards for your quick responses
Our users currently use different mail softwares to read mail from bsd
server such as Outlook Express, Pegasus mail, Eudora, outlook ...
But all these clients work on Windows platform
We need not to change those client software once we migrated to Exchage5.5
What really I need is to import /var/mail folder of Unix BSD server(which
contain undistributed mails of users) to Exchange server.
Rgds,
Chandra