RE: Migrating from Unix BSD to Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Indra Chandrakalum" <chandrakalum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 02:01:30 -0600

Thanks everybody for your comments...
I tried a test account saving it as a pst file in Outlook and using
Exchange Administrator, import directory feature to import that file to a
user account.
But it gives an error message saying that "The import file is not valid.
The first column header must be obj-Class.The first column header found
was !BDN........ Confirm that the column delimiter ';' is correct for the
file."
Any idea....?
(Extra question:cant we use Outlook Express(instead of MS Outlook) to save
downloaded mails as a pst file..)