IMF issues

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:38:23 -0500

When you install IMF it defaults the SCL values to 4. So when before SP2
everything was running hunky dory and both SCL values were 2. After SP2
I have had nothing but problems with employees complaining that other
companies they deal with an a regular basis emails aren't getting
through, etc. Even a company I do work from MoveLine.ca emails are being
rejected with IMF.

So I have set IMF to 4, restarted SMTP server, even tried to restart the
whole server. Emails are still getting rejected, so I set IMF to 8,
fewer emails are being rejected but it's only when I turn IMF off all
together do the emails get through.

Could Microsoft have buggered up IMF with SP2?  I am not even running
SecureID.

Thanks

Andrew