RE: How to Hide address from GAL

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:26:41 +0530

Yes  let me try

Thanks
Regsrds
ARIF

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Langston [mailto:glangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 10:16 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: How to Hide address from GAL

http://www.MSExchange.org/
Open Exchange Administrator then go to the recipient's container. Double click
the mailbox click the advanced tab check the box that says Hide from the
address book.
I hope this is what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Gary Langston  MCSE+I, CNE, A+, CCNA
Director Of Technology
 <http://www.dimensiontechnology.com/> Dimension Technology