[ExchangeList] Re: How do you handle external contacts

  • From: "Rick Boza" <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:40:22 -0400

I assume you're naming them with the 'hidden' lead-in for ease of
management.  If you just don't want them to appear in the GAL, I'd
probably just move them all to a separate OU, rename them as you wanted,
and leave them there.  Any new ones get created there and hidden from
the GAL.  You could still use them for DistiGroup membership that way
and it would be much easier to manage.