RE: Hiding Users from GAL

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:03:19 -0400

Open Active Directory Users and Computers (make sure you turn on the
Advanced Features from the View menu), open the properties for the user
you would like to hide and goto the Exchange Advanced tab, you will see
a checkbox to hide them from the Address List

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com <http://www.4mcts.com/>
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add  <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxx to your
contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
<http://www.msexchange.org/> www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"