Re: Hi

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:57:05 -0400

On 5/2/05, soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
> dear All,
>
> May i ask you only one question :-
>
> why if some one from arabic country asking small questions about any thing,
> i found that all of the people start fiteing with him as if he did something
> wrong ?

I have been an active member of the MSExchange.org mailing list for
over a year now, and I have no idea what part of Earth you all live
on, nor are questions sent to this list responded to based on the
origins of the author.

> this questions which we are see here its from someone who doesnot have any
> background at all, and if i was in his Place and asking like this questions
> , i will find alot of people try to kill me and BUT some comments which is
> give no answer.

No one here is trying to kill you; that is absurd.

There are many excellent books on Exchange; by reading some of them,
you will able to contribute more effectively to your employer and to
this mailing list as well as.  You need to make an effort to learn
more about Exchange.  We are not paid to do your job.

> i had a problem with my Exchange server , and i was asking for any
> recommendation, while i was discussing some advanced solutions, and i found
> alot of people try to make fun on me.

The way a question is asked will typically dictate the way answers are provided.

> can i know why this happen with us , arabic people, espicially from jhon ?

Stop creating things in your mind which do not exist.  There is no
racism on this list, so stop accusing people of it.

> i need clear answer for that ? Please , either if the Arabic People have
> some Problem with them or there is something else / ?

See above.

> is any supervisor for this mailing list to answer me ? please

Yes, you will see in the signature of all emails sent to the list:

"Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

...D