RE: Forwarding

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:16:51 -0400

Or just read the article that I wrote at www.msexchange.org about how to do
it :-)

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax:  716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit www.msexchange.org for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronalie Santos [mailto:rssantos@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 1:23 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Forwarding

Aber,

try visiting www.swynk.com and enter the ms exchange server, theres an
article there saying, how to create recipient objects,included there is the
procedure on how to create mail enalbled client which will create an object
in the active directory without a mailbox. kinda, hard to elaborate so i
think it would be better if you would just read it for yourself.

Hope this could help.

Rona