Forcing formatting on external e-mails

  • From: "Thompson, Elizabeth" <lthompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:22:16 -0500

Greetings,

I know this is going to seem basic, but please don't kill me for it....

I remember from previous threads that there is a way to force an
disclaimer on messages going external to an organization, but I can't
remember how it was done. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Second, my boss want me to look at the possibly of forcing a specific
background, font, etc for outgoing messages or at least the ability to
strip out backgrounds. Any idea how to do this? Is there any only way to
force a universal background and font for outlook and prevent the users
from changing it?

Thanks

Elizabeth Thompson
Service and Support Technician