Exmerge problem (multiple domains)

  • From: "Umar Pirzada" <umar.pirzada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:18:23 -0600

Hi,

We are hosting multiple domains on our Exchange Server. Recently an
addition of a new domain was made and when we ran Exmerge it gave a
permission error in the exmerge.log file. Basically there are 4 domains
now and the first 2 domains that were hosted are being backed up without
any problems but the 3rd one doesnt allow exmerge to take backup and the
4th one is too new and we havent run a backup on it as yet.

Any ideas what could be the problem? I have a feeling i am missing one
thing which i did in the earlier 2 domains. I have checked rights on
mailbox store, folders etc etc. I am using domain admin to do all things
and as i said the first 2 domains are working just fine. Waiting for a
response....

Thanx...for your time...

Umar Pirzada