[ExchangeList] RE: [ExchangeList] Re: is multiple anti apam a good idea?

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:22:32 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Like antivirus, having
multiple vendor products can be a good thing to help fight spam, however, you
need to consider your end users and how it effect sthem.

For A/V, the end user doesn't interact with it, but for spam, most products
allow end user interaction, and layering on multiple products means more
management for the end user.  That could mean very unhappy users.

From: "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:28:07
To:undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [ExchangeList] is multiple anti apam a good idea?

Hello

Something I am not sure about. I have GFI mail essentials set but do you think
having sender and intelligent message filtering enabled as well is good to?

 Thanks