RE: Exchange VS Lotus Notes/Domino??

  • From: Chris Cerer <ccerer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:09:43 -0500

Hmmmm.....where do I start?  Have you ever used Lotus notes?  Do you like
pain and suffering?  I can't give you technical advise between the two, but
I've had the experience of using both Outlook and Notes R5.  Outlook is
easier to use, and more logical in its workings.  The only other thing to
say is that when I used Lotus Notes, I likened it to walking through waist
deep mud.  I can't tell you the difference between the server end of both,
only Exchange.