RE: Exchange Service Pack - 4

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:19:44 +0530

Thanx Ching,

Let me tell you that I have disabled the TCP/IP on the Internal network Card
due to the install of Service pack 4 of Exchange server. If I bind both the
cards to TCP/IP, then MTA does not start and gives error no 9266. I have
followed the reccommended solution from Microsoft also, but to no avail.

So all the 40 odd clients connect to Exchange server with NETBEUI protocol
only.

Yes, I have WINS server in my network.

Do I put a permanent entry of Exchange server into the ARP cache of all the
client machines?

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E, MCSE, CCNA)
Network Manager