RE: Exchange Restarts with Memory Dump

  • From: Rafael Amorim <mondfinsternis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:56:56 -0200

Ok, guys

Don't undestand me wrong but bad moods and fights I think that is in
another forum!
Here we have to talk about Exchange!
So... vika, did you made any software upgrade in this server....
You know, I got some errors like these when I upgraded my
TEST_SERVER_X2003 to Windows 2003 and didn't upgraded the firmwares of
my disk controller......You know RAID and stuff like this!

Thanks.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:26:13 -0500, Mike Dufoe <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> But people also have to understand they just can't send an email to this
> list stating their problems.
>
> Let us know what you have tried first or at least what you have found
> out on the problem and some solutions, then ask if anyone had any issues
> with that particular problem and if they had any issues with the
> solution.  Give us details...not just the following.
>
> > > hi experts,
> > > i am having a serious prob. with my exch-2003
> > >
> > > it gets restart any time with a memory dump
> > > i got the following messages in the event viewer
> > >
> > > The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was:
> 0x000000d1
> > > (0x0000000c, 0x00000005, 0x00000001, 0xf679bef7). A dump was saved
> in:
> > > C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.
> > >
> > > event id 1003
> > > Error code 0000000a, parameter1 f2e1e000, parameter2 00000007,
> parameter3
> > > 00000001, parameter4 e0b2a192.
> > >

> > > any idea???
>
> If vikas jain would of stated in his first message that he knows it
> could be a hardware issue but has confirmed there is no hardware
> problems, then we know to rule that problem out....right!
>
> As John pointed out, can you imagine if we all started sending emails to
> the list on Event ID's from our servers?
>
> It's like one mechanic talking to another.
> Can you imagine the first mechanic calls up the other..having problem
> with this car...it won't start.  There's no details the second mechanic
> has or can work with to help him out.
>
> I do agree however, John went a little over board with his response.
> But we have to give everyone more details on our problems...so we can
> help each other out.  We're all in the lake, and if only a few of us
> want to swim, the rest can drown.
>
> Mike

Rafael Amorim
BOFH
Trying to make your life worst as possible!