RE: Exchange 5.5 security issue

  • From: "bab" <ba_cruising@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:09:45 -0700

I am going to go down and look at her (HR) computer when she's not there
to see if I can see some setting on her computer that allowed her access.
If it's not any settings within Exchange my next thought would be that she
went onto this persons computer and gave herself access (we have a lot of
users that do not log out of their computers), removed her profile and
never shut down the Outlook client for the new permissions to take effect.

I just wanted to rule out the possibility that something within Exchange
isn't set correctly.  Which I tripled checked again, there are only four
user accounts, not groups, listed as having rights to this server.

Thanks again for your help and giving me your feedback.