Exchange 5.5 Back Up

  • From: Saleh Eqal <saleh_eqal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:07:36 +0200

Hi All,
I have NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5. The system is running very well. I need to
know:

1- How do I backup the Exchange server? (I don't have a backup tape)
2- Can I do backup on a workstation running W2K Pro (or XP)
3- I have another Win2K server with Good Space on the HDD and a CD Burner.
Can I use the Backup utility to backup the exchange from the other NT 4.0
server? How? (the other server appears in the backup utility but without the
exchange sever check box)

I don't have any problems but I need to be ready for it. So, any help is
appreciated.

Best Regards/
Saleh Eqal
HAJ IT