[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 Migration

  • From: "Jose Medeiros" <josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 20:00:04 -0700

Try rebooting your servers.

Jose
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barton, Mark
  To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 6:35 AM
  Subject: [ExchangeList] Exchange 2003 Migration

  Hi All

  We are having some problems with our ADC connection Agreements when
installing exchange 2003 into a 5.5 site

  Here is the error message

  [15:27:08] (3221233678) Couldn't find the password for the credential
"Domain\username" in the LSA Private Data.

  If this problem persist after 15 minutes, try to reset the password in the

  Connection Agreement properties.

   (Connection Agreement 'Config CA_HAMBURG_exchangesername #6016)

  Has anyone seen this before?

  Thanks

  Mark Barton

  Group Support Officer

  VShips ISD

  +44 141 305 7705

  This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.