[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2003 Mail Store Question

  • From: Adam Archer <adambarcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:34:23 -0500

Thanks for the input. I am really trying to help build a case for email archiving. I am not sure if it is budget reasons or what but the solution below is the one that is being pushed. I guess I need to know if anyone sees any potential problems that I might incur going down this route.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Matt Nelson <nelsonm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, we’re using Datacove due to the ease of search capability aside from legal compliance.  It makes it really easy to find documents that the users have emailed to eachother.  In the scenario below you cannot prove that you did a diligent search or that the emails were not deleted.  Archiving solutions for legal compliance should be able to prove that you did a proper search and that no emails have been deleted (at least not deleted from the archive).