RE: Exchange 2003 \ 5.5 ADC problems

  • From: "Bob" <bob.hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:40:21 -0600

Al,

Once again I appreciate your assistance, but.... It has started working. I
did go into the "ADC" and change some settings in the "Windows" tab. And
continued with my testing. I don't know that this change made the
difference, but....

Well, I have been part of this list for a couple of years now and have
gained much insight into the way Exchange works. I thought this would be
the place for informative answers to difficult questions, M$ was little to
no help on this. Again this list is a valuable assistant and I will
continue to watch. And maybe help with future questions, although I'm a
little slow on the answers, the more seasoned users are always quicker on
the draw than myself.

Thanx again for the help.

Bob