RE: Exchange 2000 move from 5.5

  • From: "Littlejohn, David" <dlittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:02:40 -0400

We use a program called ScriptLogic, available from www.scriptlogic.com

It will allow you to setup part of the script to automatically set the users
mail profile on the computer they are using. The whole program is a very
easy to follow GUI with many options that can be setup for users, groups,
etc. Well worth it, when considering how much time is saved.

Regards

David Littlejohn
IT Department
Claremont Management Corporation