[ExchangeList] Re: Email Replies

  • From: "MAHADEVAN Subramanyan" <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:37:46 +0530

Check the option "Filter the recipients who are not in Directory" in the
Recipient filtering or

add the e-mail address of the left out user in the recipient filtering.
An undeliverable message will be sent to the sender stating that the
recipient does not exist.But I am not sure if this message can be
changed to "this person is no longer with the company"

Regards, Mahadevan