Easy question - I hope

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:07:27 -0500

Hello all,

   I am running Exchange 5.5.

   My department has created an intranet web page for the user community to
view.  We have a team Calendar in Public Folders that is shared out for
everyone in the community to view.   How can I provide a link on a web page
to a public folder?  I do not want to have to just provide a path for them
to navigate to.  I would like for them to be able to simply click on a link
that will either:

1. Launch Outlook and open the public folder location automatically
or
2. Lauch a web browser that will display the calendar information.

Can anyone assist or provide a KB article about this.  I can not seem to
find anything.

Thanks,
Chris