ESM - EX2K - Can't expand Public Folders

  • From: "Chris" <chris.jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:20:34 -0700

I was attempting to resolve a problem with "Unable to Create or Rebuild
Default Offline Address List" and followed the instructions in "275171
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/275171/EN-US/) XADM: How to Reset System
Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server"

Now I have the following problem and error with expanding Public Folders
in ESM.   The fix is below,  can someone please help with a step-by-step
on how to resolve this please,  please  !!

I dont know how to ? Add or remove the correct host headers to Exchange
virtual server in Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager "

Error ID number: c007274c
Error Message

Facility: Win32

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond
after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected
host has failed to respond.

Possible Causes

? Incorrect host headers defined on clustered virtual server.

Troubleshooting