Re: Dissapearing attachments...

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:03:02 -0500

Are you running any antivirus applicaiton in your organization. Scan teh
user's PC to make sure he does not have any file viruses.
If teh attachments are fine internally, and some external recipients are not
getting it, it might be be virus issue. SOme where in the route your
attchment is being stripped, this could be a firus scanner in one of teh
relay servers. To confirm, send a simple text file as attachment. Just plain
text file created using EDIT command or Notepad.

From: "Richard Hoffmann" <rhoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <luis.esteves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: test1
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:12:51 -0500