Disk Space

  • From: "John Kingsford" <jkford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:17:38 -0400

I am currently running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0. Both the OS and the Exchange
were installed onto the C-drive. The C-drive is almost full, but I have free
space of about 4Gig on the D-drive of which I want to move some files if
possible from the c-drive to this empty space on the D-drive.
My question is, if it is possible to move Exchange from one Partition to
another? If it is possible can some one points me in the right direction
Please. Any help will be highly appreciated.