Change of Default SMTP Address not replicated with ADC

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:54:52 +0100

Dear list.

I changed some hundred mail enabled user objects in AD. There has been added
some new addresses and also the default SMTP address changed. After running
the ADC CA to replicate these changes to 5.5 environment, I noticed that all
modified objects lacks of a default SMTP address ;-( The added address
appear in the proxyaddresses but they all don't have a default SMTP address.

I am a bit confused:

(1) Why did the Connection Agreement not change the Default SMTP address?
(2) What happens, if a user don`t has a default SMTP address?

I don't want to touch RUS and don't want to make a CSV import. Think the CA
should handle all this automaically. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Christian