RE: Multiple Forwarded mails

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:44:04 -0000

Check for mail looping. Sounds like this may well be a possibility.

Also why don't you push for the implementation of OWA or a VPN
connection if you have quite a number of users that need access whilst
on the move?

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx