RE: Change Service Account

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:44:02 -0700

This is why it is extremely important to install services with a special
account with a extremely strong non-expiring password.

You need to go into Services and on each service that is using the admin
account (checked by going to the properties of the service) enter the new
password there.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You