Calendar Problems after Migrating users

  • From: Juan Ibarra <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:30:02 -0800

Hello to all,

I am in the process of migrating users from an Exchange 5.5 server to
exchange 2003.  After moving the first group we notices that userA was not
able to view userB's calendar.  One useC was a delegate for userD and
couldn't see his calendar either. After userD open his calendar and, without
changing anything, but just clicking ok. A few minutes later it started
working.

Is it possible that after moving the mailboxes these permissions are been
reset?  Any way to avoid this for the rest of the users to be move?

Best regards,
Juan