RE: Backup incomplete

  • From: "Denise Dorrance" <denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 15:01:51 +0000

Thank you for your reply. I am using a 40/80 DLT drive. It's maybe about 2 months old and has been working up until two days ago. As far as software I am using Arcserve 2000. I run two different backup jobs to this tape drive nightly and the first one runs without problem.

Thanks again.

Denise

From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Backup incomplete
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:16:59 +0200

http://www.MSExchange.org/

The problem you are encountering is not from the exchange side, but it
is from the backup side.  What software and hardware are you using to
backup the exchange server?