Attachment Filter at Exchange Server

  • From: "Win Than Htut" <mitt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:35:22 +0630

Can I filter attachment file at exchange server? If there is some type
of attach file such as ".exe", I want to remove. Do I need to user other
utility?

Thanks
WTH

The message represents the personal views and opinion of the individual sender
and under no circumstances represents those of Hutchison Port Holdings Limited
("HPH") or its Group Companies. The shareholders, directors and management of
HPH and any of its Group Companies accept no responsibility and accordingly
shall have no liability to any party whatsoever with respect to the contents of
this message.

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above. It may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other
person.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
retention, disclosure, copying, printing, forwarding or dissemination of this
in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify
us immediately.