[ExchangeList] Re: Addition in Disclaimer

  • From: "Howard Rappaport" <howie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:58:13 -0400

I suggest you calm down ... perhaps call your integrator and ask them what
they used to configure the disclaimer.

If you want to find out yourself take a look in add/remove programs and see
what is installed ...  or look around on the server

Some possible vendors might be listed here:
http://www.msexchange.org/software/Disclaimers/

Like Mark said, you need to find out what you're using to put the disclaimer
on the message, then you can find out how to change it.

  _____