[ExchangeList] Re: Addition in Disclaimer

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:24:01 +0530

My current scenario is working Windows server 2003 with Exchange 2003 Ent. at Backend and Exchange Server 2003 STD front end .

On 5/24/06, shorabh upadhyay <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

       I know its a silly Question but now you Guyes have to tell me how i can check it b`cas that concern person will not be available anymore. Suggest !!!!!!

On 5/24/06, Mark Fugatt <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

I think the first question that needs to be answered, is what are you using to put the disclaim on messages?

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108