[exabelux] Re: 18 th november and next gathering

  • From: VANDER EYKEN Régis <regis.vandereyken@xxxxxx>
  • To: "exabelux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exabelux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:25:16 +0000

Hi all,

Thank you for sharing your experience last Wednesday, it was very interesting
and valuable.
All proposed dates work for me.

Interesting topics are for me :

- OVM on exadata
- multitenant
- IORM and resource mgt
- Oracle cloud for disaster or specific experience with Oracle cloud (backup,
dev/test,...)

Some quick points around the table :
Enterprise manager in HA (cons? Architecture ?), HugesPages usage (yes/no),
Linux specific param ?, transparent encryption (TDE), ...

Kind regards,
Régis