[etni] teacher for 3 months near the KINNERET

  • From: Aviva Shapiro <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:03:21 +0300

Hi all,
FIRST I want to wish all my teacher friends a happy new year .. May it be
peaceful !!  AND now..I have a teacher going on maternity leave.   I am
looking for a teacher to teach 5 classes from mid December to mid -March (
approx) .. Some of the classes are special education groups.  I really need
someone who has done the Literature (HOTS) course .. This teacher might
also be able to be a substitute for us before then.  PLEASE write to me (
Aviva ) shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx .  OUR school is located on the banks of the
Sea of Galilee , across from Kibbutz Kinneret.
BEST,
Aviva

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.?

 Flora Whittemore
quote<http://thinkexist.com/quotation/the_doors_we_open_and_close_each_day_decide_the/10762.html>
*Aviva Shapiro- 052-4501830*
*