[etni] recordings

  • From: "Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:07:21 +0300

Dear Colleagues,
My staff wants to purchase a tape to record our voices for tests that we have
to give kids who need to use cassettes.  We have about $95 at our disposal, and
I am looking for a good recorder - we were thinking about what is called in
Hebrew "tape minahalim", but I was wondering if that is, indeed , what will
give us the best quality recordings.  If any of you have any experience or
knowledge about such equipment, please share your experience and wisdom
(preferable over the list so that others can benefit, as well.

Shabbat Shalom!
Adele