[etni] re [requirements of 11th and 12th Grade next year)

  • From: "sara g" <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mashfrid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:47:23 +0200

As far as I understood from the NBA handbook and the Irgun HaMorim letter:

11th and 12th graders ( 4 and 5 pointers) in 2004-5 :
have to do at least one project.
the project will be instead of one of their regular tests.
have to bring the project to the oral exam, present it and answer questions.
Do NOT have to have the project grade as 30% of one of the magen grades.
(but if we take the project as part of their semester grade, and use the
semester grades as part of the magen grades, it will be figured in...)

3 pointers are different, they might have to do a performance task for
module A AND a project for B and C.

re 10th graders in 2004-5  -  i'm not sure. at our school we  are doing a
project in the 10th grade with them.

. i hope judy or someone will give you an official answer.

   sara g
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
you asked:
I'm a bit confused as to the requirements of 11th and 12th Grade next
year.
 Do we have to do the project for the Bagrut, project presentation in
the
 oral exam? Or is it only required for the year after (2005)?
 Masha Fridman