[etni] Re: daily timetable

  • From: "sara g" <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <granny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:55:46 +0200

can't give a yes or no on this.
our school has long (10" - 20") breaks between some of the lessons. 5"
between some others, and no break between others.

the problem is with 2 lessons without a break, when the teacher is not
teaching the same class in both lessons. then I have to either leave the
first class early or get to the second class late. a very big problem if the
classes are not near each other, or if I have to go to the teachers room to
get a tape or tests or something.

in my opinion, 2 lessons without a break are wonderful (it's called block
scheduling) but only if the school can set thing up so the teacher teaches
both lessons in the same class.

    sara g