[etni] Re: purchasing Office 2010

  • From: עליזה לבנון <levad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:24:48 +0300

Hi everyone
I have just bought a new computer and purchased the new office through a
site called  חותם all you need to do is google חותם  and you will get there.
It is very cheap for teachers and the only thing you have to write is the
code number of the school you are working for (semel mossad).
Shana Tova and ATB
Aliza Levanon